Insurance System United States
Insurance System United States - U.s. Census Bureau (The US Censuss Beureau) noted that in the year 2009 there were 50.7 million people or approximately 16.7% of U.S. society that is not touched by the INSURANCE program. This is caused by the impartiality of the insurance company to them. Most of them are poor and elderly.
In 2011, the U.S. Government under the leadership of President Barack Obama made a reform in the field of health namely by holding the control of health problems and insurance.
This reform was done so that the basic needs of the U.S. society will care, access, fairness, efficiency, cost, quality, value and choice of better health.
With under the ACT the protection of Patients and care Affordable in the US, on January 1, 2011, President Obama establish a system for health program in the US, are as follows:
- Provide subsidies to companies that small-scale in the United States.
- Compulsory insurance companies use 80-85% premium health received for health services in the US.
- The insurance company is obligated to explain the increase in insurance premium health.
The purpose of
As for the purpose of determination of the health system in the above are:
1. for small-scale companies in the U.S. can provide health insurance to employees.
2. In order for an insurance company in the U.S. do not distinguish between U.S. communities based on social stratification (rich-poor) in delivering health services. Because the poor and the elderly is also the U.S. society have rights to receive services.
3. Insurance companies that raise excessive premium will be penalized by the exchange of Government-run health insurance.
The poor and the elderly who are not affordable health care through insurance companies in the US.
The Obama Government wants the health service can be uneven. Not only to their particular social class alone.
1. The poor and the elderly can enjoy health facilities provided by the U.S. Government.
2. The community is free to choose appropriate health insurance needs.
The poor and the elderly can affordable health services to the maximum.
Health reform is done the US Government in addressing health problems and insurance in the U.S. really help the poor and the elderly in the United States.
Although this is very helpful to U.S. society, very necessary reviewed because there are still many left the deficiencies must be addressed as quickly as possible so that the public can really enjoy health care from the Government to the maximum.
A shortage of
Although it has established a system of regulating insurance and health issues in the U.S., however, this still leaves a number of disadvantages, including:
The US Government is less considered less able to regulate insurance issue, this led to many of US who use insurance society burdened costs are quite high.
Still minimal medium circles down public access in obtaining health services primarily for the insurance program.
Community health services tend to choose overseas because health costs are relatively expensive.